🧐 Looking for Diwali Captions for Instagram? This is a very common trait in people to search for Diwali Captions, Diwali Quotes, Diwali Wishes, Happy Diwali Wishes, Diwali Greetings, and many more such queries at the time of Diwali.
Diwali, also known as Deepawali, is a Hindu festival of lights that is celebrated by Indians around the world 🌏.
Diwali is celebrated over the course of 5⃣ days and is referred to as ‘the row of lights’ in the Hindu religion. Hindu lunar calendar considers the month of Kartika as the holy one, and the festival is celebrated on the 15th day of this month.
It signifies that Light triumphs over Darkness, Good triumphs over Evil, and Knowledge triumphs over Ignorance. Diwali is inherently significant because it is a festival of massive popularity and spectacular 🎇 fireworks displays 🧨️.
To mark the holy day, Diyas, 🕯 Candles and 💡 lamps are placed throughout the 🏠 house to light a path 🏞 to victory and knowledge. The houses are decorated with a variety of coloured lights and Diyas. A gentle glow emanates from every home throughout the country, a truly wondrous sight.
Short Diwali Captions for Instagram
- Move forward by illuminating the lamp of love ❤️️ in your heart
- There’s something truly enjoyable about the festive season, and it’s all in the fragrance and the glowing lights 💡
- This gorgeous light display ✴️ at home really brings out the Diwali vibes
- It is a festival of light, so let me make your 💫 Diwali Eve night twice as charming ❇️
- A festive feel was the aim of the evening 🌃
- Let us light the lamp of wisdom ☸️ and remove ignorance from our world this Diwali
- This day is for lighting Diyas and letting them sparkle ✨
- The 🌟 festive mood is in the air. It’s Diwali everywhere, Let’s send off our best wishes everywhere ✈️
- Sending you a lamp of ❤️️ love, a 🚀 rocket full of prosperity, and a 🏵 flowerpot full of joy, wishing you a very happy and joyful Diwali
- 😌 Keep calm, have fun, Diwali is here
- There’s no better time to ✨ sparkle than now
- Make this festival about givi+-ng back to the society that has given us so much
- Come join us in filling our houses with light and prayer.
As part of Diwali celebrations, one also lets go of all the problems and worries from the year before, and steps into the light.
Diwali is celebrated with 💮 Rangolis and Diyas as families and workplaces prepare for the festival by cleaning, renovating, and decorating their places of work and living.
It is a festival of the beginning, both of nature and humanity, marking the beginning of ❄️ winter and all things new.
Girlish Diwali Captions for Instagram
- Trendy worlds 🌍 aside, Girls definitely want to be seen wearing something classic 👗… even something ethnic…in the festival of lights!
- It’s possible that I don’t know how to make aloo paratha, but I can definitely 😎 rock a lehenga!
- Having a kurta is like having its own form of beauty.
- 👕 Style never goes out of style with us on Diwali.
- Wearing a lehenga is what makes me happy 😃
- I don’t think an Indian girl needs a 💸 million-dollar gown. The clothes of her ethnicity are beautiful enough!
- Traditional clothing serves as a way of making my identity known without having to say anything.
- The best of my ethnicity, the best of my traditions!
- There is nothing purer than our traditional style. There are times when I don’t want to use any western touches on my clothes.
- Fashion with a soul. That’s what ethnic wear is.
- Despite being a dork like me, the lehenga can make me look gorgeous and demure at the same time!
Diwali Instagram Captions for Girls
- In my lehenga, I am so reckless.
- You can never go wrong with an Indian outfit!
- Traditions can only be appreciated by a person who is in tune with the times.
- In Indian clothes, I am at my happiest. Then again, it’s not even because it’s so easy to get away with.
- The lehenga – our Indian tradition live on!
- Shine to your best ability. Happy Diwali!
- You’ll be stared at. Make it worthwhile for them!
- Colors that reflect light are my favorites.
- It is the tradition-keepers who can make the most of their future.
- My usual nerdy self is going to show up tomorrow wearing an extra-large t-shirt and glasses. In the meantime, allow me to flaunt this gorgeous lehenga and feel like a royal Indian princess!
- I hope your day goes as smoothly as your makeup.
- Dressing in an Indian costume is what brings joy to Diwali!
You can also have a look at our other posts specially written for particular situations such as the Girlish Candid Captions for Instagram
Boys Diwali Captions for Instagram
It is common for boys to wear traditional clothing during the biggest festival of lights. We compiled a huge list of captions for Diwali pictures that you can post on Instagram. Here are some of the best ones. Have fun!
- It is about preserving centuries of traditions that go into Indian clothing. Since it isn’t tradition if it is new.
- The time ⏱ spent on insecurity is wasted.
- India’s fashion language is a complex combination of modesty, glamour, and seduction.
- ✨ Sparkling too much isn’t a bad thing.
- The clothes I wear are meant to impress me.
- Let’s keep our cultural embers burning!
- The desi vibe’s in the air!
- Fashion is a reflection of who you are, and every time you wear something, you are expressing a part of yourself.
- Keep your focus and sparkle high.
- You aren’t old fashioned if you wear traditional clothes, it just means you are bold enough to challenge fashion trends.
- Always adding a little sparkle to my surroundings. No kidding!
- The Indian way of life cannot be lived without Indian clothing!
- Let the Indianness shine through! It’s not worth blending in.
- Although life isn’t perfect, your outfit can be.
- Embracing my Tradition.
- Only elegance endures.
- Minimize the Bitter with a greater amount of Glitter.
Want More? Here are the Instagram Bio for Boys that you can use and get inspired to post on your feed.
Best Quotes for Diwali
- Don’t be mean; go green. Make this Diwali green by going eco-friendly.
- During this Diwali I pray that you will have reasons to smile with every light in the sky.
- Let’s make the future greener for our children. Weed out fireworks.
- The festival of Diwali is an occasion for love and celebration with those close to you.
- I wish you a happy Diwali filled with beautiful memories made with your loved ones.
- Make Diwali the sweetest time of the year by treating yourself to a bunch of sweets.
- In darkness there is doubt, and in light there is trust. One cannot destroy light by throwing it into darkness. So let’s celebrate together and embrace the festival of lights.
- As a festival of sweet memories, firework displays, sweets, diyas and joy, Diwali is a festival to remember.
- There is a new black in town: green. The new black is green. Have a safe and eco-friendly Diwali.
Quotes and Wishes for Diwali
H A P P Y D I W A L I
- The symbol of Diwali is unity, goodwill, and prosperity.
- There is a feeling of happiness in the air. Diwali is everywhere. Happy Diwali to everyone out there! Let’s show a little love and care this time of year!
- With hopes of my heart, I hope your Diwali is brighter with the lights of my wishes.
- Diwali brings you good times as you burn away all your bad ones.
- These everlasting lamps, filled with happy moments, are a symbol of our friendship.
- Take the time to consider the environment while lighting firecrackers this Diwali. Protect the environment by saying no to fireworks this holiday season. Have a wonderful Diwali!
- Sparkling presence of yours. A delight to behold. A pleasure to witness.
- The joy that each diya brings to everyone’s hearts is enlightening.
- Diwali should be pollution-free. Let’s avoid crackers.
Diwali Photo Captions for Instagram
There’s something so special and warm about Diwali pictures. There are lots of great Diwali pictures on Instagram with eye-catching captions. Here is a list of the best captions that you can use on all your Diwali images.
- We wish you a joyful Diwali, filled with happy moments in your home
- Embrace the good times and let go of the bad ones – Have a joyful Diwali
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, good cheer, and joyous festivities
- Sweets make Diwali the most sassiest time of the year.
- The festival of lights wouldn’t be the same without the illumination of lamps
- Diwali ladoos are balanced diets – Happy Diwali
- The cheer is everywhere, Diwali is right around the corner, let’s send out happy wishes to everyone out there. Happy Diwali
- I wish you a very happy Diwali. Let all your bad times burn away and let the good ones in!
- A Diwali celebration would not be complete without Rangolis and lights.
- Let’s make our lives brighter. Here’s to celebrating Diwali!
Wishes for Diwali
We wish you a beautiful, magical life filled with so much color, glitter, and wonder as the lights of Diwali.
- Wishing you a Diwali of Good Fortune, Wealth, Prosperity, and Happiness. Happy Diwali to you and your family.
- Let Diwali’s Divine Light spread peace, prosperity, happiness, and good health throughout your life. I wish you a prosperous and happy Diwali.
- It is a festival full of sweet memories, sparkling fireworks, sweets in abundance, diyas making a house appear bright, and a happy heart filling with joy. Have a happy Diwali!
- As we celebrate the Diwali festival, may your home be filled with good vibes and positive energy. Greetings of Diwali.
- May your Diwali be filled with happiness, luck, and all that you desire.
- Sparkle like a diamond, glow like a candle, and burn everything negative like crackling. Wishing all of you a happy and prosperous Diwali.
- May the light overcome the darkness and the good prevail over evil. Bliss and contentment may illuminate your life through the spirit of light. Wishing you a joyful and prosperous Diwali!
- Burn all your bad times with Diwali and enter a new world of success. Here’s to a prosperous Diwali!
- Wishing you a happy Diwali as you navigate the path of life, may the lights of Diwali help you to get through your dark days until you are able to find the sunshine.
Best Family Wishes for Diwali
- Hope the festival of lights brings you peace, happiness, joy, and contentment that will stay with you throughout the remainder of this year and in the next. We wish you everlasting illumination of the lamp of joy. Here’s wishing you the best Diwali ever!
- I wish you the joy and happiness of the festival of lights. May your dreams come true. I wish you a happy Diwali from the bottom of my heart with these blessings.
- My sincerest wishes for an unforgettable day full of magic and the presence of the ones you love! Wishing you a happy Deepawali!
- The little light they possess can still light up our entire world and assist us to rise out of the dark. I wish Diwali will make such a difference in your life.
- Diwali is an auspicious and pious occasion, so may it bring you blessings and prosperity.
- Wishing you a very happy Diwali festival and success in all your endeavors. May God bless you!
- Lighting Diwali lamps brings good luck, good health, and long life. I hope that all these good things will be yours as you celebrate this special occasion. Have a Happiest Diwali.
- I wish you a life that is as colorful, spectacular, sparkling, and magical as the lights of Diwali. I wish you a happy Diwali.
- All those who have been deceived by the devil will be illuminated by the lights of Diwali. Despite the evil that surrounds us, the light we create will be stronger than it.
- Wishing you a bright Diwali, filled with flaming sparks as if they were shooting stars to lead you through your dreams.
- Another year will go by; another one will come. Let the lights of Diwali illuminate the new chapter of your life. Have a happy Diwali!
- I wish you a life of lasting joy, prosperity, health, and wealth with millions of lamps in every corner.
Have you Checked the Instagram Bio for Girls??
Happy Diwali Wishes and Quotes for Instagram
- Hope your Diwali night is full of delight this year because the festival of lights is full of delights. I wish you all a happy Diwali.
- Diwali’s spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering old friends, and its meaning never ends! We wish you a happy Diwali! Happy Diwali
- Diwali, the festival of lights, has just begun, and the air is filled with joy and love. Here’s hoping this festival of light brings you the happiness you deserve.
- Your house and heart may be filled with joy and happiness this Diwali, may you be blessed with wonderful moments and surprises. Enjoy the festival!
- During this festival you will recall sweet childhood memories, enjoy fireworks in the sky and taste sweet treats at home. Your heart will be filled with joy. Diwali Mubarak!
- Today, tomorrow, and forever, I wish you a gleam of diyas, an echo of holy chants, and contentment and happiness. May you have a prosperous and happy Diwali!
- Wishing you and your family plenty of joy, prosperity, and peace during the Festival of Lights. May your Diwali be bright and prosperous.
- Happy Diwali to you & your family! Wishing you the best on this auspicious occasion. Wishing you all a blessed Diwali as the spirit of the holiday never ends and there is great joy in remembering old friends and keeping it close to our hearts! Have a wonderful Diwali .
- This is Diwali everywhere so let’s make the most of the occasion by showing some love and care to everyone out there.
Bright Light Captions for Diwali
- My wish is that the bright lights of Diwali guide you through all the trials you face in life.
- May you always live a life filled with happiness, contentment, and gleam of Diyas. Best wishes for a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali to you and your family!
- Another year will end and another year will begin. Diwali lights can illuminate a new chapter in your life, as I hope and pray. I wish you a happy Diwali!
- Make sure the poisonous gasses are minimized and the happiness is maximized. Let’s celebrate a green Diwali!
- On Diwali, may the light of every candle bring everyone joy and prosperity.
- Doubt is like darkness and trust is like a light. There is no way one can destroy light by throwing darkness into it. So, let’s come together and enjoy the festival of lights. Happy Diwali!
- I wish you the richest of blessings, as well as a wealth of friendships, old and new. As we serve and give solace, we are at peace with God and heavenly beings. Happy Diwali to you and your family!
- We celebrate moments together and make memories. These are the moments that will live in my heart forever. Especially during Diwali. Wishing you all the best and abundance of happiness this Diwali!
Witty Diwali Captions for Instagram
- Isn’t the world a wonderful place?
- Alexa, play “Firework” by Katy Perry.
- I’d like to point out that there is always a silver lining.
- Baby, you light up my world like nobody else.
- For looking this good, I don’t feel Sari.
- The festival of Diwali is fantastic. It’s going to be a party with food and dancing, and, oh, and I’ve got an outfit.
- Please don’t mind me! Just Have a wonderful Diwali!
- It’s hard to lose when the lights are bright and the stomach is full.
- My path was led here by the lights.
- The sharing of food through Zoom turns out to be a challenge.
- I am glad that you finally found the light you were seeking! You are there!
- Are you named Diya, baby? ‘Cause you brighten up my world.
- I just wanted to wish you a happy Diwali and bless your feed.
- Thanks to Diwali, 2023 comes to and this week! Here’s to an exciting year ahead.